You don’t need to feel guilty with this one.
It’s less sugar, less gluten.
So when I was pregnant last year, I suffered with diabetes.
OMG! I can’t live without sweets!
I tried some healthy recipes and this is one of my favorites!
They are moist and rich, surprisingly no taste of zucchini even though they are in it quite lots.
Chocolate Zucchini Banana Muffins
- 100 g Flour
- 100 g Almond powder
- 2 tsp Baking Powder
- 30 g Cocoa
- 60 g Brown sugar
- 100 ml Olive oil
- 2 Eggs
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- 60 g Honey
- 80 g Banana ripe
- 230 g Zucchini shredded
- Chocolate chips optional
- Preheat the oven to 180c
- Shift all the dry ingredients together to a bowl.
- Add olive oil and eggs,vanilla and mix well.
- Then add mashed banana and shredded zucchini in and combine.
- Do not over mix.
- Pour it in the prepared muffin cups and bake for about 15 minutes.
- If you wish to add chocolate chips, sprinkle over the muffins before baking. Be generous! ;)
If you make less than 12, baking time may be longer.