I know it is already fall but I just cannot stop baking this zucchini chocolate muffins!
I think I can have them all year long.
I love zucchini in chocolate cakes but I had actually never tried zucchini in plain cake.
I was a bit worried how it turned out. Because you know it is zucchini, what if it tastes like ZUCCHINI! haha But luckily that wasn’t the case. They were as good as the one I share earlier, this zucchini banana chocolate muffins.
I love to have muffins for breakfast recently and this is seriously one of the best ones!
They are moist, they are not too sweet, and slightly healthy since I don’t use white sugar.
If you bake in the morning, and eat when they are still warm…. Ah that is the best!!
Zucchini Chocolate Chips Muffins
- 200 g flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 60 g brown sugar
- 100 ml white sesame oil (vegetable oil)
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 60 g honey
- 1 medium zucchini
- 80 g banana
- chocolate chips as much as you want
- Preheat the oven to 180c. Prepare the muffin cups.
- Shift all the dry ingredients together to a bowl.
- Add the oil and eggs,vanilla and mix well.
- Then add mashed banana and shredded zucchini in and combine.
- Stir the chocolate chips as much as you want!
- Pour it in the prepared muffin cups and sprinkle more chocolate chips if you wish. Bake for about 15 minutes.