Do you like brownies?
Do you like tiramisu?
OK, this is for you!!
One day, I was craving tiramisu, but something not too light.
Then I thought about brownies, but I wanted something lighter than that. (too picky! lol)
So I realized why didn’t I make brownies with coffee infused mascarpone cream!
Great idea right?
What great about this tiramisu brownie is just so easy to make and tastes amazingly good!
Perfect for holiday gathering too.
- 50 g cocoa powder
- 70 ml boiling water
- 100 g butter softened
- 70 g brown sugar
- 30 g dark brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 150 g flour
- 5 g baking powder
- 200 g mascarpone
- 100 ml cream
- 10 g coffee beans grainded
- 20 g granulated sugar
- cocoa powder to decorate
- Preheat the oven to 180c. Prepare the 18cm x 18cm baking tray with baking paper.
- Desolve the cocoa powder with boiling water, set aside.
- Beat the butter with sugar until light and slightly fluffy.
- Add the egg gradually.
- Add the cocoa and mix well.
- Shift the flour and baking powder together, then mix with the cocoa mixture.
- Pour in the prepared tin and bake for about 20 minutes.
- While it is baking, make mascarpone cream.
- Pour the cream in the milk pan and add coffee. Heat the cream until it starts boiling.
- When it starts boiling, turn off the heat and put the rid on. Leave it for 10 minutes.
- Shieve the coffee cream and put it in the fridge to cool.
- Cream the mascarpone and combine the sugar, add the cream.
- Whisk together until stiff peaks form.
- When the brownie is cool, put the crean on top and decorate with cocoa powder.
You can pipe the cream or just simply spread it.
Whichever, it is so good!!