When it comes to brownies, it has to be fudgy, rich and decadent.
I tried so many recipes but I think this is the best one. And also gluten free!
Only one thing I want you to get is good quality chocolate.
I love using more than 65% cacao chocolate.
Occasionally I add walnuts in it but if you really want to enjoy this fudginess, you should not add anything.
When you use chocolate, you really have to be careful not to over heat it. It separates quickly and you won’t be able to use it anymore if you did it. SO SAD. I did that many many times.
And another tip is to mix melted chocolate with butter and eggs well till it gets silky.
When I was making this recipe, I tried chocolate chip in it. It sounds fun right?
Chocolate chips in the fudgy brownies!
But because my chocolate chip is so tiny, that chocolate chips were burnt while its baking. And the brownies were like crumbled. I wasn’t sure why because I also left the baking trey during preheating, so I thought the trey was too hot.
And so I made it again with no trey left in the oven but sadly the brownies were oily and the texture was like crumbs AGAIN. I was so sad… But finally I figured that chocolate chips were burnt!
Chocolate is really sensitive. You really need to be careful.
But other than that, enjoy every bite!
THE BEST FUDGY BROWNIES
- 170 g Butter
- 220 g Chocolate
- 2 Eggs
- 170 g Sugar
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- 40 g Almond powder
- 2 tsp Baking powder
- Preheat the oven to 180c.
- Line the 18x18cm tin with baking paper.
- Melt the butter and chocolate over simmering water till it melted. Mix well.
- In a big ball, put the eggs, vanilla and sugar and mix with a whisk.
- Pour the chocolate to the egg and combine.
- Shift almond powder and baking powder together over the chocolate mixture then fold in.
- Pour into the prepared pan and bake for about 40 minutes.